Star Pumping Service
Working with drains and septic systems may not be a glorious job, but it certainly is an important one. With more than 30 years’ experience in the septic system industry, our talented service professionals know how to quickly determine a septic system’s or drainage system’s issue, and how to repair it. Whether you are a home or business owner, if you need septic or drain pumping services in Star, ABC Pumping Services is your go-to company.
Necessary Septic System Maintenance
Maintaining your septic system is a critical part of ensuring that you don’t have to spend a fortune on the future on septic system repairs, protecting the health of your family and your community, and preserving the value of your property. However, performing septic maintenance yourself is not recommended – septic systems are comprised of various parts that can be complex to understand, and exposing yourself to septic waste can be dangerous for your health. Instead, contact our experienced septic service professionals, who can:
- Inspect the septic system;
- Provide cesspool pumping and sewer pumping services;
- Provide liquid waste hauling services;
- Repair irrigation vaults; and
Skimping on septic system maintenance is not an option; maintaining your septic system is absolutely critical.
Maintaining Septic System Health
While you should never try to pump your septic system or clean it yourself (this should always be left to a professional), there are a variety of things that you can do on your end to maintain the health of your septic system and reduce the risk of a problem occurring. What’s more, the better care you take of your septic system by doing the following, the less often your septic system will require pumping. Some tips for preserving the health of your septic system include:
- Never put anything down the drain that isn’t meant to go there. For bathrooms, this means toilet paper. For everywhere else in your house, this means water and gentle soaps. Harsh chemicals and cleaners, food, and other products can clog drains and be detrimental for septic health.
- Monitor your water use – the more water you use, the more wastewater that is entering your septic system. In addition to being conscious of things like how long your showers are, try to divide up water use (i.e. don’t run the dishwasher and the washing machine at the same time), think about how often you flush the toilet, and be sure to repair any leaks or drips.
- Be moderate in the use of products that are necessary in your home, such as dish detergent, laundry detergent, and even the soap with which you shower. Solvents, like pesticides and paint thinner, should never go down the drain.
- Keep an eye out – if you notice that something is amiss, like a clogged drain or strange smell, don’t wait to take action! The longer you wait to address septic health, the more serious of a problem you may be facing.
For more tips about preserving your septic health, call our professionals today. We are available to answer any questions that you have.
Services for Commercial Businesses
In addition to septic services for homeowners in Star and surrounding areas, our service professionals also provide an array of services for commercial businesses. This includes maintaining car wash tracks, drains, and pump sumps; inspecting and maintaining restaurant grease traps; resolving grey water issues for industrial businesses (and residential homeowners, too); and maintaining or repairing drains for hot tubs, pools, and manmade ponds.
Commercial businesses get a lot more traffic than most residential homes, which means that septic health can be an even greater concern, and services may be required much more often. What’s more, while both commercial businesses and residential homeowners have a lot on the line should a serious septic issue occur (such as damage and clean up caused by flooding), commercial business owners are also at a risk of lost customers and profits when they encounter a septic issue. When you are the owner of a business, delaying on the above services is not optional.
You Need To Call Our Star Pumping Services Company When…
If you live in Star, you should contact ABC Pumping Services when:
- You haven’t had your septic tank inspected in the last three years;
- You notice strange odors in your house or on your property;
- Your drains are clogged or backed up; or
- Your yard is flooded.
If any of the above is true, we recommend that you contact us immediately. Waiting too long to take action could result in more serious complications in the future. When a serious septic problem occurs, such as flooding, the results can be truly catastrophic – no one likes to think about the idea of sewage seeping into their yard or basement. Indeed, not only can clean up itself be very expensive, time consuming, and downright gross (this is sewage we’re talking about), the damage to your home, yard, or both could cost hundreds or thousands of dollars to undo. Call our professional team at the first sign of trouble. We offer EMERGENCY PUMPING SERVICES when your septic problem cannot wait.
Contact ABC Pumping Services Today
Getting in touch with our septic professionals is easy – you can send us a message through our website, request an appointment online, or contact us by phone. If you have an emergency septic issue that demands immediate attention, please call us – we provide 24/7 emergency septic services in Star.
Working with our company to resolve your septic needs is an easy choice. We have been serving the community in Star for more than three decades, and we guarantee professional service. We perform each job competently, as quickly as possible, and using the best practices and highest quality parts. We offer competitive pricing, and will never fix something without explaining the problem to you first.
Get in touch with us today at 208-954-5339. We are ready to work for you!