Drains clog, sewers back up, and not all of us can be on the public sewer system. That’s why ABC Pumping Services is here to handle all the jobs you don’t want to. From unclogging drains to draining septic systems, our knowledgeable technicians can handle any job. We service Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, Meridian, Kuna, Eagle and surrounding areas with 24/7 emergency service for all your septic, drain, and sewer needs.
Our residential services include:
- Pump sumps
- Odors in any drains
- Grey Water issues at all commercial, residential or industrial facility
- Swimming pools, ponds, and hot tubs
Here are some helpful hints to lengthening the life of your septic system:
- Conserve water and fix leaks and drips.
- If you replace old fixtures install new “low flow” types.
- Do not overload the system; this is the primary cause of system failures.
- Early morning and bedtime are peak water use times in the bathroom. Run dishwashers and washing machines at other times of the day.
- Don’t do all the family laundry in one day.
- Do not use a garbage disposal or dump coffee grounds in the sink.
- Increasing the level of solids into the tank decreases the capacity and shortens the interval between pumping.
- Do not pour fats and oils down the drain, which can clog your septic tank pipes.
- Put paper towels, tissue, cigarette butts, disposable diapers, feminine products and other material in a trash can and not the toilet.
- Don’t add any commercial products or yeast to your system. Additives do not improve how well your system works. There are always plenty of natural bacteria available to do the job. Additives that say, “never worry about pumping your septic system again” are the worst.
- Use normal amounts of detergents, bleaches; drain cleaners, household cleaners and other products.
- Avoid dumping solvents like dry cleaning fluid, pesticides, and photographic chemicals, paint thinner or auto products down the drain.