Middleton Pumping Service
Serving the Middleton community for more than 30 years, our experienced septic tank pumping company in Middleton is here to assist you. We can fix and service irrigation vaults, drain fields, cesspool pumps, sewer pumps, and more. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Septic System Maintenance Is Critical
Did you know that the EPA recommends that the average septic system should be inspected by a septic professional at least once every three years? And that every three to five years, the septic system should be drained? In some cases, the EPA suggests that a septic system be inspected once every year! How often your septic tank will need to be inspected and drained depends on a lot of factors, including how many people live in your home, how much wastewater your family generates, and the size of your septic tank.
If you don’t get your septic system inspected, and ensure that it is cleaned and drained on a regular basis, you could have problems. When you don’t maintain your septic system, you may need to replace your leaching system in the future (which is a significant cost compared to maintenance). More seriously, though, failing to maintain your septic system can result in serious contamination of soil, groundwater, and surface water, which can be dangerous to human health.
At ABC Pumping Services, we provide regular septic system maintenance, and can assess your system today to ensure that everything is in good shape.
Protect Your Septic System and Your Budget
How often your septic system needs to be checked or cleaned depends a lot on how much wastewater your family generates, which is dictated by a number of different factors. In addition to wastewater generation alone, though, there are also a number of other things that can affect septic health, like what you put down the drain. Some tips for protecting your septic system, improving its longevity, and of course protecting your budget include:
- Don’t put any food or organic matter down the drain;
- NEVER put grease, oil, fat, or lard down the drain;
- Be careful about what you flush – only toilet paper should go down the drain;
- Be conscious of what you put into your sink drain – when food hasn’t been digested, it can be hard for a septic system to process;
- Don’t pour chemicals down the drain;
- If you have any leaking or dripping faucets, get them fixed as soon as possible; and
- Consider doing monthly septic maintenance, which can be done by adding the right enzymes to your septic system (call us today to learn more about this!).
In addition to the above, make sure you invest in regular septic maintenance and checkups to ensure that everything is working well. If you wait too long to inspect your septic system, a serious problem could arise that costs you hundreds or thousands of dollars to correct.
Signs That You Need Emergency Septic Services
In addition to regular maintenance, our service professionals also provide emergency services, and we are reachable 24/7 when you need us. Signs that you have a septic emergency that requires immediate attention include:
- Pools of water or/and flooding on your lawn/yard;
- Bad smells – if your yard or home smells like sewage, you have a problem; and
- Pooling water in toilets, sinks, and bathtubs. When drains are clogged or water is backed up and has gathered in parts of the home, this is wastewater backup and is a sign of a significant problem! You should contact a professional immediately, as this can be damaging to your health and your property.
Other Services We Provide for Home and Businesses in Middleton
In addition to septic services, we also provide a variety of other drain and drainage issue-related services for home and business owners in Middletown. These include:
- pool, pond, and hot tub services;
- restaurant grease trap cleaning services;
- car wash sump pump, draining, and track cleaning and maintenance;
- services for grey water issues in commercial and industrial facilities
Our team works with a number of different business types throughout the Middleton area, including gyms, motels, hotels, gas stations, car wash companies, fast food restaurants, dining establishments, businesses with parking lots/parking lot owners, and other commercial businesses. If you have a drainage or sewage issue, we help you get your business back on track fast to mitigate any loss of profits or other complications.
Why Work with ABC Pumping Services in Middleton
From septic systems and drainfields to clogged drains and grease traps, our Middleton professionals at ABC Pumping Services are skilled and trained in all things related to pipes, plumbing, and septic systems. No matter the scope of your issue, we are able to accurately diagnose a problem and provide you with the services you’re looking for.
Not only are we highly skilled, but we also understand the urgency of your situation and as such provide emergency services when necessary. If you have a septic emergency, we are the team that you can trust for fast repairs.
More than all of this though, we also have the experience and reputation in the community that you’re looking for. In fact, we have been providing septic and related services to customers in Middleton and surrounding areas for more than three decades, and have earned the trust of our customers.
If you have a septic or drain problem, you can count on us. Before we start any job, we provide you with a free estimate so you know exactly what to expect from our team and can make a decision based on your budget.
Contact Us Today
Whether you have an emergency issue or just need some maintenance work, our team at ABC Pumping Services is here to serve you. You can reach us directly for emergency services by calling our offices at 208-954-5339, or you can request an appointment online.